Bee Keeping - A Novices Guide (Advertisement)

by David Wootton

As a relatively new bee keeper myself I found that many books written for new bee keepers, were written by experts who assumed the reader knew something. As a professional photographer, I have photographed my bees and bee keeping in general and felt that a book with photographs explaining different aspects would be useful to the novice.

I was aided in writing the book by my mentors, a husband and wife with 30 years experience of bee keeping. The book is published 15th October and is being printed to the highest standards on 170gsm high grade white satin paper. Printed in the UK the quality is superb with the images really standing out on this paper.

I am self marketing the book and you are able to view pages from the book on the website www.beekeeping-book.com.

The website give full details on the book, enabling the viewing of the first 22 pages and enables viewers to order the book online.

I hope that you find the book of interest and will be willing to pass information re the book and the website to your association bee course tutors and prospective new bee keeping members.

No comments: